During these difficult times, diet is probably not the first thing on most peoples minds. Many of us are craving for our favourite restaurant or takeaway to re-open and as we know it’s very easy to eat the wrong things. So take a look at Louise’s article and let her guide you to a healthier lifestyle. Read the full article here https://castleq.co.uk/health-wellbeing-2/
From Friday 15 May at 10:00 – Sunday 17 May at 20:00
Do you miss dining out? Are you fed up of preparing meals? Fancy being waited on for a change?! Do you want some fun activities to keep the
Join the #lockdownlunch challenge in the safety of your own home and help raise money for local charities, Bedford Foodbank, Faces and The Mind Map.
How it works:
– Your child prepares a meal, or serves you a drink, and you donate what you would normally pay for that service.
– Food could vary from afternoon tea, to a sandwich lunch, a deli board and nibbles with drinks all the way to a 3 course meal!
– You can get crafty too if you fancy! Get the kids to design a sign for your restaurant, create some menus, place settings, and decorations. You could even get dressed up for the meal and imagine you are in a fancy restaurant!
– You can do as much or as a little as you like! For younger children it could mean popping some crisps into some bowls, putting shop-bought cakes in a pretty design on a plate, or a simple sandwich!
– Why not have a virtual meal with family and friends via skype/Zoom so everyone can join in the fun!
– Don’t forget to ‘pay’ your bill by donating to http://virginmoneygiving.com/fund/lockdownlunch
– And do share your fun on social media by tagging us in on Facebook and Twitter! Use #lockdownlunch and #cafecastlenewnham
Thursday 14 May 2020
It’s time to treat yourself with some delicious Fish & Chips from Al’s Plaice. There are going to be some restrictions so please read their complete post Here https://www.facebook.com/alsplaice/
For more News from Bedford’s Castle Quarter Click Here
FREE online cooking classes for kids with The Kids’ Kitchen. Subscribe to the mailing list to receive the weekly newsletter, recipe handouts etc at www.thekidskitchen.net
Sapori Del Sud is Firing Up Their Oven from 5.00pm – 7.00pm Today
Saturday 18 April 2020
Just Call on 01234 354310 to place your order
Download The Menu Below Download
Their New Menu of which most is available from 12 noon is ideal for a quick lunch or an evening meal. The menu includes Antipasti, Pasta’s a selection of main meals and Pizza’s (Available from 5.00pm)
Download The Menu Here Download
All available for collection from The Bakery 12.00 noon – 5.30pm or The Restaurant 5.30pm – 9.00pm