From Friday 15 May at 10:00 – Sunday 17 May at 20:00
Do you miss dining out? Are you fed up of preparing meals? Fancy being waited on for a change?! Do you want some fun activities to keep the
Join the #lockdownlunch challenge in the safety of your own home and help raise money for local charities, Bedford Foodbank, Faces and The Mind Map.
How it works:
– Your child prepares a meal, or serves you a drink, and you donate what you would normally pay for that service.
– Food could vary from afternoon tea, to a sandwich lunch, a deli board and nibbles with drinks all the way to a 3 course meal!
– You can get crafty too if you fancy! Get the kids to design a sign for your restaurant, create some menus, place settings, and decorations. You could even get dressed up for the meal and imagine you are in a fancy restaurant!
– You can do as much or as a little as you like! For younger children it could mean popping some crisps into some bowls, putting shop-bought cakes in a pretty design on a plate, or a simple sandwich!
– Why not have a virtual meal with family and friends via skype/Zoom so everyone can join in the fun!
– Don’t forget to ‘pay’ your bill by donating to http://virginmoneygiving.com/fund/lockdownlunch
– And do share your fun on social media by tagging us in on Facebook and Twitter! Use #lockdownlunch and #cafecastlenewnham